You have a beautiful, well-managed property. You have hundreds, if not thousands, of tenants. They’re busy with their daily lives and work, but you have a sense something is missing. You’re searching for way to enhance their well-being and sense of community, and you’d also like an on-site perk to attract (and retain) even more tenants.
You need a community. And fortunately, we’re the leading provider of on-site amenities. Our unique approach to community-driven amenities ensures engagement, enjoyment, and results among participants.
How, you ask? We bring expert-led fitness classes such as yoga, kickboxing, or one-on-one personal training; mindfulness services such as meditation and massage; health assessments; interactive wellness experiences from healthy happy hours to essential oil stations; educational workshops on topics like financial wellness and stress management and more—all right to your tenants’ door. Plus, our technology, where tenants can see the upcoming schedule, RSVP for events, and track stats, can integrate along with your existing tenant portal.
Not only are Fitspot’s amenities very cost effective per square foot, but since our services are fully managed by your dedicated account manager, all the work is off your plate. The only thing you have to do is sit back and watch your property’s tenants get healthier, relax, and have fun while they’re at it.
And when we say we’ll do it all, we mean that literally. When you partner with Fitspot to bring wellness to your property, we will:
- Vet, staff, and schedule all FitExperts — Fitspot has a rigorous process to vet all personal trainers, group fitness instructors, and wellness experts. We verify that all trainers’ insurance documents and fitness certifications are valid and up to date, and we also make sure instructors are professional, motivating, and energetic.
- Curate and execute amenities. We’ll set up schedules, monthly themes, and unique experiences on both the individual and group level at all property locations.
- Create and distribute marketing collateral. We email tenants and provide on-site printed and digital promotional materials to help spread the word about the programs to your tenants, boost excitement, and increase attendance.
- Provide support. You’ll have access to our staff and technical support, who are dedicated to ensuring your wellness amenities run perfectly.
- Liaise closely with your gym/property managers to ensure the quality of programs and day-to-day logistics.
- Collect stats. We send weekly and/or monthly reports to your property management team to outline upcoming schedule, attendance stats, active technology users, and your roadmap for the future.
- Provide wellness content. We provide newsletters, webinars, and wellness-centered articles exclusive for you, to keep tenants informed and improve engagement in programming.
Think Fitspot might make sense as a managed service for your property? Let us know—we’d love to chat.
Hey! I’m an Account Executive here at Fitspot and a former collegiate baseball player at Appalachian State. I’m an adventure, travel, and fitness fanatic that’s always on the go. With all of that comes necessary balance in all things wellness, ranging from physical, to mental, to even financial. That’s why I’m so passionate about sharing the Fitspot journey with everyone. Thanks for reading our latest blog and make sure to check in with us on our next post!