One of Fitspot’s main offerings for on-site programming are chair massage sessions, and our clients love it. A chair massage is one of the quickest ways to relieve stress, showing results in as little as 10 minutes. And all your employees have to do is sit down and relax, while one of our FitExperts does all the work.
If you’ve selected massage as one of your Fitspot offerings, you’re in for a real treat! Here’s what to expect from a Fitspot chair massage:
1) We will confirm your therapist within a couple of weeks leading up to the massage sessions. You will receive their full name, license, profile etc.
2) Based on the total amount of time and number of participants, we determine how long each chair massage session will be for each participant. We’ll create a sign-up sheet in the wellness management tool, and your employees will log in and select a time slot.
3) You’ll want to think of where in your workplace you would like the massage sessions to take place. We advise a quiet space without heavy foot traffic so participants can truly relax. An unused conference room, a sunny spot by a window, or a corner of a common area are all good options.
4) On the day of your massage sessions, your therapist (aka FitExpert) will arrive on-site 15 mins prior to start time to set up and to sign in participants. They will provide their own chair and any other special items for the service.
5) Sessions will commence!
6) Encourage your employees to drink lots of water post massage session – this will help release the toxins.
If any questions or concerns arise, you also have a dedicated Fitspot account manager who’ll take care of it.
Michael Zelin is an Account Manager at Fitspot. He works directly with clients to give them the best Fitspot experience.