People make more than 200 food decisions per day. That’s A LOT. And it can be overwhelming.
The Problem: Eating healthy isn’t necessarily hard, but in day-to-day life, it can be challenging to adjust with all the tempting options in the cafeteria, sweet treats in the break room, and the convenience of fast food. Bad nutrition can directly cause serious medical conditions, and that leads to millions of dollars in healthcare spending.
Here’s how you eat well with our Fitpartner, Zipongo.
The Solution: Zipongo
Zipongo makes it easier than ever for your employees to make better food choices.
The program gives your employees tools they can use to make healthier choices at work, at home, or anywhere else they go. It sends them personalized healthy recipes, meal plans and shopping lists (along with incentives), and it even links with your on-site eating options to send daily suggestions that meet their health needs and goals. In short, it makes eating well simple.
After a personal quiz, Zipongo will help you form new habits. Each experience in Zipongo is personalized to the user. The program includes engaging solutions in the portal.
Discover easy, tasty and affordable ways to eat at home.
- Browse recipes and create a meal planning schedule
- Create custom grocery lists and order through online grocery services or Meal Kit services
- Take advantage of grocery deals
Makes it easy to stay on track while at work or on-the-go.
- Integrates with your on-site cafe menu to recommend healthy eating options
- Use the restaurant guide to make healthy selections from 10,000 restaurants
- Recommends healthy options for ordering in and takeout.